SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Microsoft’s Data Management and Analytics offerings you need to succeed!
SSIS Architecture Review
Review or audit the current architecture and provide recommendations regarding performance, security, general configuration, and roadmaps for the future.
Edition & Core Sizing Recommendation
Create a comprehensive evaluation of current BI architecture & recommend which approach (SSIS services, Integration Services Catalog, or unmanaged) best suits business needs
Installation & Configuration
Install SSIS service in a supported Windows Environment
Configure SSIS service to target supported SQL instances
Create Integration Services Catalog on supported SQL instances
Configure for High Availability on supported SQL instances
Best practices for performance and recoverability
Monitoring & Support
Monitor log files and the state of the SSIS service & troubleshoot errors and unexpected results in the development environments (BIDS, SQL Data Tools, Visual Studio).
SSIS Package Management
- Import existing packages
- Convert existing packages to supported versions
- Migrate/Upgrade Integration Services Catalog
SSIS Package development
- Develop new SSIS packages and ETL solutions to meet business needs
- Evaluate and Upgrade existing SSIS/DTS packages to conform to new business rules or infrastructure requirements
- Evaluate and Optimize existing SSIS packages for performance and efficiency
Contact a Team Member
We would love to help you with your database project or manage your environment, call us at 888-685-3101 ext. 2 or complete the form and start a conversation with Virtual-DBA today!
Let's Talk Today
Have a complex or urgent need?
We’re on standby to answer any questions you may have.